230-232 Farmington Ave UNIT A6, Hartford, CT 061051 bed, 1 bath, 785 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $32,500
- Price/sqft: $41
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ None,Condo Type \ First Floor,Cooling System \ None,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Radiator,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Heat,HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Water,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Kitchen Description \ Galley,Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area,Mechanical Equipment \ Intercom,Miscellaneous Feature \ Bus,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ On Street,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Ranch,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 70
- Floor size: 785 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: M:179 B:320 L:211
- Zillow Home ID: 57735032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 230-232 Farmington Avenue UNIT A6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Asylum Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.7% greater than in Hartford, and 311.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Asylum Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Asylum Hill home values.
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292