230 Beegum Way, San Jose, CA 951234 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Short distance to good schools including
(1) 0.2 mile to Anderson Elementary (assigned), great school rating 6.
(2) 2.0 mile to Bernal Intermediate School (assigned), great school rating 8.
(3) 0.6 mile to Oak Ridge Elementary, great school rating 7.
Also close to Miner Park. Easy access to hwy 85 (exit Blossom Hill Road), hwy 101 (exit Blossom Hill Road) & hwy 87. The major cross road is Lean Ave and Blossom Hill Road. Three bedrooms are located upstairs and one bedroom is downstairs.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $249
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Both gardening and garbage service fee are included in the rent.
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,546 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 69210128
- Zillow Home ID: 19828138
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 230 Beegum Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in San Jose, and 62.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 232 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$670K321,939
- 228 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$607K321,237
- 229 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$576K31.51,120
- 231 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$608K321,237
- 225 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$621K321,536
- 234 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$647K32.51,546
- 224 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$729K52.52,106
- 243 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$686K421,400
- 233 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$764K43.52,670
- 229 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$577K31.51,120
- 223 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$570K31.51,120
- 227 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$746K331,546
- 231 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$606K421,400
- 238 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$600K421,400
- 222 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$565K31.51,120
- 223 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$673K421,664
- 233 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$680K32.51,546
- 235 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$638K32.51,546
- 221 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$599K321,237
- 240 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$588K31.51,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!