230 Beegum Way, San Jose, CA 95123
Sold on 11/8/12: $385,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,546 sq ft
- Lot:4,791 sqft
- Year Built:1963
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $385,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Short distance to good schools including
(1) 0.2 mile to Anderson Elementary (assigned), great school rating 6.
(2) 2.0 mile to Bernal Intermediate School (assigned), great school rating 8.
(3) 0.6 mile to Oak Ridge Elementary, great school rating 7.
Also close to Miner Park. Easy access to hwy 85 (exit Blossom Hill Road), hwy 101 (exit Blossom Hill Road) & hwy 87. The major cross road is Lean Ave and Blossom Hill Road. Three bedrooms are located upstairs and one bedroom is downstairs.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Additional FeaturesBoth gardening and garbage service fee are included in the rent.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow487
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Garage Size480
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width50
- Parcel #69210128
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count10
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19828138
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$632,140||$601K – $664K||+$5,454||$408||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,641/mo||$2.2K – $3K/mo||+$3||$1.71||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Santa Teresa home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Santa Teresa homes, this home is valued 0.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% lower than in San Jose, and 67.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
Neighborhood for 230 Beegum Way
- 228 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$555K32.01,237
- 232 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$623K32.01,939
- 229 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$495K31.51,120
- 231 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$554K32.01,237
- 225 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$598K32.01,536
- 234 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$603K32.51,546
- 224 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$629K52.52,106
- 243 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$685K42.01,400
- 233 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$751K43.52,670
- 229 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$503K31.51,120
- 223 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$496K31.51,120
- 227 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$580K33.01,546
- 231 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$545K42.01,400
- 238 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$545K42.01,400
- 222 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$494K31.51,120
- 223 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$567K42.01,664
- 233 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$593K32.51,546
- 235 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$628K32.51,546
- 221 Belden Dr San Jose, CA$549K32.01,237
- 240 Beegum Way San Jose, CA$556K31.51,260
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005