230 Beverly Blvd, Brandon, FL 335113 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $59,400
- Price/sqft: $43
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 0701060000
- Zillow Home ID: 44980357
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 230 Beverly Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33511 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 100.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% less than in Brandon, and 198.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33511 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33511 home values.
- 232 Beverly Blvd Brandon, FL$95K421,595
- 206 Beverly Blvd APT B Brandon, FL$231K222,990
- 234 Beverly Blvd Brandon, FL$68K211,213
- 204 Beverly Blvd APT A Brandon, FL$155K212,591
- 920 Woodland Ter Brandon, FL$66K221,242
- 302 Beverly Blvd Brandon, FL$129K421,476
- 202 Beverly Blvd Brandon, FL$783K1195,504
- 304 Beverly Blvd Brandon, FL$89K22.51,736
- 918 Woodland Ter Brandon, FL$75K311,269
- 301 Beverly Blvd Brandon, FL$111K221,576
- 306 Beverly Blvd Brandon, FL$102K211,199
- 914 Woodland Ter Brandon, FL$148K321,687
- 303 Beverly Blvd Brandon, FL$98K321,350
- 302 Kenmore Rd Brandon, FL$88K21.51,395
- 308 Beverly Blvd Brandon, FL$93K32.51,440
- 307 Beverly Blvd Brandon, FL$68K321,601
- 304 Kenmore Rd Brandon, FL$97K221,431
- 912 Woodland Ter Brandon, FL$116K221,664
- 310 Beverly Blvd Brandon, FL$74K21888
- 309 Beverly Blvd Brandon, FL$74K31.51,580
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292