230 Classen Dr, Dallas, TX 752183 beds, 2 baths, 2,243 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 76 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2009
- Price/sqft: $199
- MLS #: 12131927
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,243 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 00000520354000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26787212
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 230 Classen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.2% lower than in Dallas, and 54.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
- 236 Classen Dr Dallas, TX$223K311,739
- 224 Classen Dr Dallas, TX$235K321,962
- 237 Easton Rd Dallas, TX$174K321,977
- 304 Classen Dr Dallas, TX$226K311,482
- 233 Easton Rd Dallas, TX$222K311,459
- 243 Easton Rd Dallas, TX$216K321,628
- 216 Classen Dr Dallas, TX$359K322,422
- 227 Classen Dr Dallas, TX$404K332,290
- 305 Classen Dr Dallas, TX$312K322,210
- 227 Easton Rd Dallas, TX$236K32.51,992
- 305 Easton Rd Dallas, TX$184K311,331
- 219 Classen Dr Dallas, TX$314K332,066
- 310 Classen Dr Dallas, TX$261K321,988
- 210 Classen Dr Dallas, TX$279K321,512
- 309 Classen Dr Dallas, TX$208K21.51,501
- 223 Easton Rd Dallas, TX$184K31.51,344
- 309 Easton Rd Dallas, TX$177K21.51,288
- 10221 Champa Dr Dallas, TX$258K221,951
- 315 Classen Dr Dallas, TX$229K31.51,645
- 316 Classen Dr Dallas, TX$239K221,440
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292