- Lot: 9,374 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 32 days on Zillow
- Views: 362 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $36,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $28
- MLS #: 97987
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Type\Style \ One Story, Water\Sewer \ City Water, Water\Sewer \ City Sewer, Garage\Carport \ None-Garage, Basement\Foundation \ None, Fencing \ Partial, Type\Style \ Ranch, Miscellaneous \ City, Reservoir \ None, Ownership \ Individual, County \ Nash, Property Status \ Active, Property Type \ Residential, Electricity\Gas \ City of Rocky Mount, Fencing \ Chain Link, Rooms \ Master Bedroom 1st Level, Precautions \ Lead Paint (pre 1978), Construction \ Siding-Aluminum, Attic \ Pull-down Stairs, Heating-Dn\Heating-Up \ None Up, Garage\Carport \ None-Carport, Fuel-Dn\Fuel
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Composition, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,282 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 384010-45-9725
- Zillow Home ID: 75000078
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $70-99K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27804 home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 6.9% increase for Rocky Mount as a whole. Among 27804 homes, this home is 7.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27804, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 150% higher than in Rocky Mount, and 95.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rocky Mount.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27804 home values.
|226 Clifton Rd Rocky Mount, NC||$94K||3||2||1,796|
|222 Clifton Rd Rocky Mount, NC||$62K||2||1||952|
|238 Clifton Rd Rocky Mount, NC||$86K||3||2||1,386|
|325 Charlotte St Rocky Mount, NC||$86K||3||2||1,347|
|321 Charlotte St Rocky Mount, NC||$78K||3||2||1,434|
|313 Charlotte St Rocky Mount, NC||$108K||4||3||2,121|
|218 Clifton Rd Rocky Mount, NC||$75K||3||2||--|
|331 Charlotte St Rocky Mount, NC||$189K||5||3||3,705|
|242 Clifton Rd Rocky Mount, NC||$105K||4||3||1,820|
|225 Clifton Rd Rocky Mount, NC||$117K||4||2.5||2,182|
|233 Clifton Rd Rocky Mount, NC||$99K||3||1.5||1,571|
|307 Charlotte St Rocky Mount, NC||$118K||3||2||2,472|
|214 Clifton Rd Rocky Mount, NC||$61K||2||1||1,032|
|303 Charlotte St Rocky Mount, NC||$72K||3||1||1,208|
|237 Clifton Rd Rocky Mount, NC||$128K||3||2||2,292|
|213 Clifton Rd Rocky Mount, NC||$80K||2||2||1,490|
|210 Clifton Rd Rocky Mount, NC||$72K||2||1.5||1,418|
|401 Charlotte St Rocky Mount, NC||$104K||3||1.5||1,808|
|104 Briarcliff Rd Rocky Mount, NC||$74K||2||2||1,500|
|205 Clifton Rd Rocky Mount, NC||$76K||3||2||1,542|
Nearby Schools in Rocky Mount
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!