230 Duane Ave, Schenectady, NY 123074 beds, 3 baths, 1,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,570 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 319 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- MLS #: 2613293
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 216 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 42150004904900010100000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32469808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 230 Duane Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Schenectady, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 440% higher than in Albany Metro, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Schenectady home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Schenectady home values.
- 228 Duane Ave Schenectady, NY$92K221,820
- 236 Duane Ave Schenectady, NY$65K622,476
- 226 Duane Ave Schenectady, NY$117K52.52,048
- 925 Strong St Schenectady, NY$59K31880
- 923 Strong St Schenectady, NY$49K31868
- 240 Duane Ave Schenectady, NY$62K622,172
- 929 Strong St Schenectady, NY$71K21924
- 222 Duane Ave Schenectady, NY$62K622,260
- 908 Lincoln Ave Schenectady, NY$61K621,928
- 919 Strong St Schenectady, NY$64K622,200
- 242 Duane Ave Schenectady, NY$56K421,984
- 945 Strong St Schenectady, NY$116KStudio--2,084
- 945 Strong St # 47 Schenectady, NY$116K422,084
- 931 Strong St Schenectady, NY$83K421,840
- 218 Duane Ave Schenectady, NY$61K421,908
- 229 Duane Ave Schenectady, NY$50K621,902
- 72 Steuben St Schenectady, NY$84K321,672
- 74 Steuben St Schenectady, NY$57K221,698
- 917 Strong St Schenectady, NY$62K421,360
- 244 Duane Ave Schenectady, NY$61K421,440
Nearby Schools in Schenectady
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292