A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $890K-1.04M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $22.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Chicago is $23,029.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Chicago is $21,321.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1916
- All time views: 4,908
- HOA Fee: $1,721/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: None
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $945,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $371
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Electricity: Circuit Breakers
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Main Level
- Addtl Room 1 Name: Foyer
- Appliances: Disposal
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Assessment Includes: Heat
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Common Area Amenities: Storage
- Basement: None
- Heat: Steam
- Heat: Radiators
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Table Space
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Main Level
- Sewer: Other
- Addtl Room 2 Name: Sitting
- Appliances: Oven-Double
- Air Conditioning: Space Pac
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Pending
- Square Feet Source: Estimated
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: Full
- Age: 91-100 Years
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Recent Rehab (Y: Yes
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Additional Rooms: Sitting Room
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 8
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 14
- Floor size: 2,550 sqft
- Parcel #: 17032140171006
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 3849337
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chicago market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% higher than in Chicago Metro, and 130% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chicago home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago Metro.
|Other Units in this Building (13)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 230 E Delaware Pl Building|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.