- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
230 E Muskegon St, Cedar Springs, MI 493193 beds, 2 baths, 1,888 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,888 sqft
- Heating: Wood / pellet
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 410331126002
- Zillow Home ID: 23743231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 230 E Muskegon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 49319 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 59.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% greater than in Cedar Springs, and 180.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 49319 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cedar Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 49319 home values.
- 238 E Muskegon St Cedar Springs, MI$102K221,124
- 218 E Muskegon St Cedar Springs, MI$76K21925
- 234 Linda St Cedar Springs, MI--Studio----
- 234 Linda St Grand Rapids, MI$72K------
- 243 E Muskegon St Cedar Springs, MI$83K------
- 245 Linda St Cedar Springs, MI$86K------
- 258 E Muskegon St Cedar Springs, MI$152K422,040
- 219 E Muskegon St Cedar Springs, MI$91K------
- 170 Linda St Cedar Springs, MI$102K------
- 169 Linda St Cedar Springs, MI$85K------
- 248 Linda St Cedar Springs, MI$98K411,640
- 130 Linda St Cedar Springs, MI$151K------
- 261 Linda St Cedar Springs, MI$91K------
- 157 Linda St Grand Rapids, MI--------
- 268 E Muskegon St Cedar Springs, MI$185K------
- 265 E Muskegon St Cedar Springs, MI$96K------
- 281 Ronald St Cedar Springs, MI$93K------
- 275 Linda St Cedar Springs, MI$92K------
- 151 Linda St Cedar Springs, MI$66K------
- 185 E Muskegon St Cedar Springs, MI$94K------
Nearby Schools in Cedar Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.