230 Main St, Unadilla, NY 138495 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1840
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $185,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 36620133401900020390000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31639743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 230 Main Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,680 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 281 Main St Unadilla, NY$214K53.53,608
- Main St Unadilla, NY$154K523,017
- 276 Main St Unadilla, NY$172K433,100
- 285 Main St Unadilla, NY$133K41.52,649
- 272 Main St Unadilla, NY$49K31.51,824
- 16 Noble St Unadilla, NY$47K311,200
- 280 Main St Unadilla, NY$251K634,348
- 277 Main St Unadilla, NY$96K--2.51,162
- 17 Noble St Unadilla, NY$49K--1690
- 292 Main St Unadilla, NY$65K411,960
- 19 Noble St Unadilla, NY$48K21832
- 270 Main St Unadilla, NY$64K31.52,152
- 289 Main St Unadilla, NY$139K422,558
- 286 Main St Unadilla, NY$106K312,072
- 291 Main St Unadilla, NY$77K31.52,210
- 268 Main St Unadilla, NY$52K512,296
- 288 Main St Unadilla, NY$90K421,600
- 264 Main St Unadilla, NY$176K--1.53,168
- 262 Main St Unadilla, NY$135K512,688
- 295 Main St Unadilla, NY$69K422,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!