- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
230 Oregon Ave # 51, Schenectady, NY 123043 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Very modern cute, cute home in a quiet forgotten neighborhood near Schenectady Municpal Golf Course, close to the luxuries of Niskayuna and short drive to all the shops at Mohawk Commons in Niskayuna. Plenty of younger children in neighborhood, fantastic neighbors and delightful place to be for the holidays a very decorative spirity neighborhood.
For the working couple very close to all major roads (Rt-7, State St., Balltown Rd, I90, 890, ect...).
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $128,500
- Price/sqft: $128
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 308 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 42150005007900010060000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32475159
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 230 Oregon Avenue # 51
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.9% lower than in Schenectady, and 43.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12304 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Schenectady.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12304 home values.
- 212 Oregon Ave Schenectady, NY$142K321,512
- 210 Oregon Ave Schenectady, NY$103K21864
- 214 Oregon Ave Schenectady, NY$115K211,528
- 215 Oregon Ave Schenectady, NY$81K21.51,365
- 202 Oregon Ave Schenectady, NY$131K311,338
- 211 Oregon Ave Schenectady, NY$80K311,296
- 225 Daniels Ave Schenectady, NY$218K52.52,432
- 217 Oregon Ave Schenectady, NY$124K311,082
- 205 Daniels Ave Schenectady, NY$133K31.51,717
- 222 Oregon Ave Schenectady, NY$79K21.51,075
- 207 Oregon Ave Schenectady, NY$118K321,473
- 219 Oregon Ave Schenectady, NY$140K42.52,045
- 203 Oregon Ave Schenectady, NY$118K41.51,563
- 221 Oregon Ave Schenectady, NY$121K311,082
- 216 Lee Ave Schenectady, NY$70K11800
- 214 Lee Ave Schenectady, NY$126K31.51,227
- 285 Daniels Ave Schenectady, NY$97K421,560
- 230 Oregon Ave Schenectady, NY$128K311,040
- 220 Lee Ave Schenectady, NY$67K21664
- 195 Daniels Ave Schenectady, NY$79K211,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!