230 Spring St, Cary, IL 600133 beds, 1 bath, 1,503 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $154,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,503 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1913281007
- Zillow Home ID: 5071161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 230 Spring Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.9% higher than in Cary, and 149.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60013 home values.
- 222 Spring St Cary, IL$145K311,756
- 234 Spring St Cary, IL$143K31.51,404
- 216 Spring St Cary, IL$196K422,175
- 231 Thomas St Cary, IL$209K32.51,800
- 237 Thomas St Cary, IL$201K331,539
- 217 Thomas St Cary, IL$153K31.51,308
- 245 Thomas St Cary, IL$203K322,000
- 231 Spring St Cary, IL$143K--11,697
- 251 Thomas St Cary, IL$159K32.51,665
- 219 Spring St Cary, IL$182K311,948
- 119 Charlotte Pl Cary, IL$206K422,093
- 241 Spring St Cary, IL$162K321,298
- 209 Spring St Cary, IL$149K--1.51,999
- 259 Thomas St Cary, IL$158K--1.51,190
- 113 Charlotte Ct Cary, IL$123K32.5--
- 236 Thomas St Cary, IL$186K32.52,016
- 201 Spring St Cary, IL$183K31.51,734
- 268 Spring St Cary, IL$103K31816
- 104 Charlotte Pl Cary, IL$195K422,050
- 267 Thomas St Cary, IL$169K--21,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.