230 Temmera Ln, Glendora, CA 917403 beds, 2 baths, 1,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $468,000
- Price/sqft: $310
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 8641012002
- Zillow Home ID: 21640249
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 230 Temmera Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91740, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% lower than in Glendora, and 9.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 91740 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glendora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91740 home values.
- 232 Temmera Ln Glendora, CA$479K321,510
- 231 Essex St Glendora, CA$509K321,840
- 224 Temmera Ln Glendora, CA$486K421,645
- 234 Temmera Ln Glendora, CA$493K421,645
- 225 Essex St Glendora, CA$485K321,645
- 237 Essex St Glendora, CA$520K431,981
- 1339 S Concord Ln Glendora, CA$527K422,060
- 218 Temmera Ln Glendora, CA$495K321,645
- 1347 S Concord Ln Glendora, CA$498K321,780
- 1331 S Concord Ln Glendora, CA$453K421,360
- 236 Temmera Ln Glendora, CA$490K421,645
- 236 Essex St Glendora, CA$496K421,645
- 1353 S Concord Ln Glendora, CA$511K421,605
- 1323 S Concord Ln Glendora, CA$500K41.751,626
- 219 Temmera Ln Glendora, CA$473K421,474
- 213 Essex St Glendora, CA$493K321,510
- 230 Essex St Glendora, CA$502K321,814
- 238 Temmera Ln Glendora, CA$485K321,510
- 212 Temmera Ln Glendora, CA$520K321,645
- 1355 S Concord Ln Glendora, CA$508K421,660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!