2300 Santa Rosa Ave, Avon Park, FL 338252 beds, 1 bath, 1,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $13,834
- Price/sqft: $11
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,230 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: C31332901000300100
- Zillow Home ID: 45203725
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2300 Santa Rosa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33825 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.1% less than in Avon Park, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 33825 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2301 Santa Rosa Ave Avon Park, FL$33K11552
- 2463 San Remo Ave Avon Park, FL$33K21710
- 2459 San Remo Ave Avon Park, FL--------
- 2313 Santa Rosa Ave Avon Park, FL$30K21980
- 2453 San Remo Ave Avon Park, FL$36K21552
- 2505 San Remo Ave Avon Park, FL$31K21672
- 2439 San Remo Ave Avon Park, FL$32K211,212
- 2512 Ponce De Leon Pkwy Avon Park, FL$31K211,036
- 2485 Ponce De Leon Pkwy Avon Park, FL$47K321,672
- 2453 Ponce De Leon Pkwy Avon Park, FL$105K212,352
- 2509 San Remo Ave Avon Park, FL$31K31728
- 2435 San Remo Ave Avon Park, FL$30K22672
Nearby Schools in Avon Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!