A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,348 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- All time views: 837
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- 1st Bedroom Dimension: 14X13
- 1st Lien Assumable: Unknown
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension: 12X12
- 3rd Bedroom Dimension: 12x10
- Bedroom Description: All Bedrooms Down
- Cooling System Desc: Central Electric
- Defects: Seller''s Disclosure Attached
- Disclosures: Sellers Disclosure
- Exterior Construction: Brick & Wood
- Foundation Description: Slab
- Garage Description: Attached Garage
- Garage/Carport Desc: Auto Garage Door Opener
- Geo Market Area: League City
- Heating System Description: Central Gas
- Legal Description: ABST 3 PAGE 3 LOT 82 BLK 12 NEWPORT SEC 6
- Legal Subdivision: NEWPORT
- Lot Description: Subdivision Lot
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Maintenance Fee: Mandatory
- Maintenance Fee Payment Schedule: Annually
- Number Of Unit Stories: 1
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- Prop Type: Single-Family
- Property Type: Free Standing
- Restrictions: Deed Restrictions
- Roof Description: Composition
- Section Number: 6
- Status: Option Pending
- Street Surface: Concrete
- Style Description: Traditional
- Water Sewer Description: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 530500120082000
- Zillow Home ID: 27681705
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $8.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in League City is $8,829.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in League City is $17,702.
Sell your home on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 77573, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% greater than in League City, and 69.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 77573 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in League City.
|2303 Cambridge Ct S League City, TX||$126K||--||2||1,463|
|2302 Mimosa Ct League City, TX||$133K||--||2||1,827|
|2207 Cambridge Ct S League City, TX||$133K||--||2||1,530|
|2304 Mimosa Ct League City, TX||$128K||--||2||1,534|
|2210 Mimosa Ct League City, TX||$139K||--||2||1,889|
|2305 Cambridge Ct S League City, TX||$126K||--||2||1,452|
|2302 Cambridge Ct S League City, TX||$126K||--||2||1,445|
|2304 Cambridge Ct S League City, TX||$126K||--||2||1,420|
|2306 Mimosa Ct League City, TX||$126K||--||2||1,405|
|2205 Cambridge Ct S League City, TX||$129K||--||2||1,442|
|2306 Cambridge Ct S League City, TX||$124K||--||2||1,355|
|2203 Cambridge Ct S League City, TX||$120K||--||2||1,687|
|2307 Cambridge Ct S League City, TX||$113K||--||2||1,476|
|2208 Mimosa Ct League City, TX||$132K||--||2||1,528|
|2308 Mimosa Ct League City, TX||$120K||3||2||1,534|
|2301 Mimosa Ct League City, TX||$126K||3||2||1,388|
|2301 Cambridge Ct N League City, TX||$129K||--||2||1,591|
|2201 Cambridge Ct S League City, TX||$133K||--||2||1,724|
|2303 Mimosa Ct League City, TX||$125K||3||2||1,402|
|2308 Cambridge Ct S League City, TX||$128K||--||2||1,528|
Nearby Schools in League City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.