Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $335-575K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $21K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Washington is $19,709.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Washington is $17,392.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 166 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1991
- All time views: 1,184
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $385,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $550
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Amenities \ Bathroom(s) - Ceramic Tile
- Amenities \ Drapes \ Curtains
- Amenities \ High Efficiency Toilet(s)
- Amenities \ Washer \ Dryer Hookup
- Amenities \ Wood Floors
- Appliances \ Oven - Self Cleaning
- Appliances \ Range hood
- Appliances \ Washer \ Dryer - Stacked
- Condo Coop Payment Freq \ None
- Dining Kitchen \ Liv-Din Combo
- Dining Kitchen \ Other
- HOA Payment Freq \ None
- Handicap \ Other
- Last Update Type \ OTHER
- Listing Status \ Active
- Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE
- Ownership \ Rental Apartment
- Parking \ Assigned
- Parking \ Garage
- Parking \ Underground
- SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Type \ Mid-Rise 5-8 Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 119
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Parcel #: 0035 2008
- Zillow Home ID: 395836
Sell your home on Zillow
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: West End
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.5% less than in Washington, and 80.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
|Other Units in this Building (92)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Emerson House on the Park|
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!