2301 W Lehigh Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191323 beds, 1 bath, 2,848 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1915
- 641 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $15,222
- Price/sqft: $7
- MLS #: 6408139
- Finished basement
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,848 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 76
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 111008900
- Zillow Home ID: 10223713
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2301 W Lehigh Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alleghany West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.6% higher than in Philadelphia, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alleghany West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alleghany West home values.
- 2303 W Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$46K311,566
- 2710 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,140
- 2307 W Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$36K311,566
- 2712 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$38K311,090
- 2309 W Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$36K311,566
- 2714 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,090
- N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,090
- 2716 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,090
- 2311 W Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$94K421,600
- 2239 W Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$159K423,186
- 2711 N Bonsall St Philadelphia, PA$38K31960
- 2718 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$34K311,090
- 2713 N Bonsall St Philadelphia, PA$45K31926
- 2313 W Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA------1,824
- 2715 N Bonsall St Philadelphia, PA$45K31926
- 2720 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$37K311,090
- 2237 W Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$83K------
- 2237 W Lehigh Ave Philadelphia, PA$84K----1,566
- 2717 N Bonsall St Philadelphia, PA$37K31950
- 2722 N 23rd St Philadelphia, PA$37K311,090
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.