- Lot: 954 sqft
- Built in 2009
- 5 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,167 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $307
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $117,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: MC8644350
- View Virtual Tour
- Acreage \ 0, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Dishwasher, HalfBaths \ 0, HasBasement \ 0, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Disposal, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Cooling \ Central A\C, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, HasPool \ 0, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, WaterHeater \ Electric, IsSale \ 1, Style \ Traditional, LotSquareFootage \ 0, Sewer \ Public Sewer, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Water \ Public, HasWaterAccess \ 0, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, NoOfLevels \ 2, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, TaxYear \ 2014, FeePeriod \ Monthly, Ownership \ Condo, Parking \ Assigned, Heating \ Heat Pump(s), Exterior \ Brick and Siding, Appliances \ Icemaker, InteriorFeatures \ Floor Plan-Traditional, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Appliances \ Dryer-front loading, Appliances \ Washer\Dryer Stacked, TotalSquareFeet \ 954, ListingDate \ 2015-05-22T00:00:00, Directions \ 270 north, Directions \ Rt 121 East, Directions \ right Observatory, Directions \ right Latrobe, Directions \ left at stop sign. visitor parking on left. Walk b, TotalTaxes \ 1480.62, UnitNumber \ 1121, CondoFee \ 307.2
- Floor size: 954 sqft
- Parcel #: 0203646290
- Zillow Home ID: 97475693
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $132-278K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 20871 home values will decrease 1% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Clarksburg as a whole. Among 20871 homes, this home is 66.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20871, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% less than in Clarksburg, and 53.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 20871 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clarksburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20871 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (16)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 23021 Stringtown Rd|
Nearby Schools in Clarksburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!