2302 118th Pl SE, Everett, WA 982082 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $228,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Playground
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00927400005500
- Zillow Home ID: 60545170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2302 118th Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Silver Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% lower than in Everett, and 62.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Silver Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silver Lake home values.
- 3 beds, 3 baths
1,652 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1978
- 3 beds, 3 baths
Nearby Schools in Everett
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292