- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $267,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $103
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Territorial/Santa Fe, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Childrens Play Area, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Misting System, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Mountain View, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ CTL, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ RV Gate, Parking \ RV Parking, Parking \ Side Vehicle Entry, Pool - Private \ Diving Pool, Pool - Private \ Lap Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Built-Up, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd, Technology \ Sat Dish TV Ownd, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Pueblo style
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,596 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14110359
- Zillow Home ID: 7657701
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $248-330K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85213 home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among 85213 homes, this home is valued 6.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85213, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.2% less than in Mesa, and 8.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85213 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85213 home values.
|2305 E Jasmine St Mesa, AZ||$242K||--||2||2,108|
|2316 E Jensen St Mesa, AZ||--||--||3.5||2,846|
|2258 E Jensen St Mesa, AZ||$286K||--||2.75||2,519|
|2317 E Jasmine St Mesa, AZ||$270K||--||2.75||2,332|
|2265 E Jasmine St Mesa, AZ||$261K||--||2||2,364|
|2307 E Jensen St Mesa, AZ||$309K||--||3.5||2,613|
|2261 E Jensen St Mesa, AZ||$464K||6||4||4,266|
|2319 E Jensen St Mesa, AZ||$326K||--||4||2,663|
|2329 E Jasmine St Mesa, AZ||$281K||--||3||2,536|
|2259 E Jasmine St Mesa, AZ||$255K||3||2||2,307|
|2328 E Jensen St Mesa, AZ||$380K||4||3||3,212|
|2306 E Jasmine St Mesa, AZ||$261K||--||2.5||2,328|
|2630 E Inca Cir Mesa, AZ||$267K||4||2||2,500|
|2318 E Jasmine St Mesa, AZ||$266K||4||2||2,332|
|2264 E Jasmine St Mesa, AZ||$235K||--||3.5||1,893|
|2312 E Inglewood St Mesa, AZ||$347K||--||3||3,324|
|2304 E Inglewood St Mesa, AZ||$369K||--||3.5||3,474|
|2247 E Jensen St Mesa, AZ||$326K||4||3||2,543|
|2331 E Jensen St Mesa, AZ||$327K||5||3||2,814|
|2256 E Inglewood St Mesa, AZ||$300K||--||--||2,426|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!