2302 Mt Hope Rd, Middletown, NY 109403 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 1998 for $126,000
- Finished basement, 596 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 33448901500000010020000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31836800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2302 Mt Hope Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% lower than in Mt Hope, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mt Hope.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10940 home values.
- 2292 Mt Hope Rd Middletown, NY$270K732,646
- 2320 Mt Hope Rd Middletown, NY$205K311,400
- 2288 Mt Hope Rd Middletown, NY$170K421,680
- 2280 Mt Hope Rd Middletown, NY$251K723,336
- 28 White Bridge Rd Middletown, NY$443K42.53,192
- 12 White Bridge Rd Middletown, NY$243K31.51,456
- 2283 Mt Hope Rd Middletown, NY$158K311,752
- Mt Hope Rd Middletown, NY--------
- 2279 Mt Hope Rd Middletown, NY$171K421,296
- 18 White Bridge Rd Middletown, NY$250K431,736
- 2277 Mt Hope Rd Middletown, NY$161K211,104
- 1485 St Hwy 211 Middletown, NY$168K31.11,650
- 8 Guymard Tpke Middletown, NY$212K521,685
- 2260 Mt Hope Rd Middletown, NY$178K311,232
- 14 Guymard Tpke Middletown, NY$151K31.52,068
- 12 Guymard Tpke Middletown, NY$102K321,242
- 16 Guymard Tpke Middletown, NY$147K211,800
- 2256 Mt Hope Rd Middletown, NY$415K72.54,064
- Mt Hope Rd Middletown, NY$178K311,232
- 1 Guymard Tpke Middletown, NY$130K21780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Otisville Elementary K-5 1.2 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.