A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 3,318 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Architectural Style \ Ranch, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Eating Area \ Pantry, Equipment \ Network Ready, Equipment \ Satellite Dish Rented, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Partial, Exterior \ Vinyl With Brick, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Slab, Furnished \ UnFurnish, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Lease Terms \ 12 Months, Lease Terms \ 24 Months, Lease Terms \ 36 Months, Lot Information \ Corner, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Owner Pays \ HO Association Fee, Owner Pays \ InsHazard, Owner Pays \ Property Taxes, Pets \ W/Approval, Porch \ Covered Porch, Porch \ Open Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tenant Pays \ All Utilities, Tenant Pays \ Insurance Renters, Trans Type \ Lease, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,374 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 490827104012000700
- Zillow Home ID: 1239111
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $86-102K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will rise 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.