2303 Delrio Dr, Richmond, VA 232234 beds, 1 bath, 1,505 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,763 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $33,750
- Price/sqft: $22
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,505 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 8017276925
- Zillow Home ID: 12354394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2303 Delrio Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.6% lower than in East Highland Park, and 95.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 2301 Delrio Dr Richmond, VA$81K21912
- 2305 Delrio Dr Richmond, VA$83K21912
- 2402 Carneal St Richmond, VA$134K211,302
- 2404 Carneal St Richmond, VA$108K211,074
- 2400 Carneal St Richmond, VA$136K321,416
- 2307 Delrio Dr Richmond, VA$84K21912
- 2406 Carneal St Richmond, VA$94K21912
- 2302 Delrio Dr Richmond, VA$80K21912
- 2300 Delrio Dr Richmond, VA$81K21912
- 2304 Delrio Dr Richmond, VA$141K321,668
- 2215 Delrio Dr Richmond, VA$88K311,066
- 2208 Delrio Dr Richmond, VA$125K211,384
- 2306 Delrio Dr Richmond, VA$132K211,452
- 2408 Carneal St Richmond, VA$85K21912
- 2214 Carneal St Richmond, VA$134K411,698
- 2206 Delrio Dr Richmond, VA$82K21912
- 2309 Delrio Dr Richmond, VA$85K21912
- 2012 Poplar St Richmond, VA$151K42.52,384
- 2005 Maple St Richmond, VA$115K321,325
- 2308 Delrio Dr Richmond, VA$97K311,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!