- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2303 E 17th St, Austin, TX 787023 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,540 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $219,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Security System
- Covered 200 square foot deck with ceiling fan. 200sq. foot studio with power, A/C, and 80 sq. loft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 200253
- Zillow Home ID: 29389543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2303 E 17th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chestnut, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 129.1% higher than in Austin Metro, and 64.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chestnut home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2305 E 17th St Austin, TX$264K--21,451
- 2305 E 17th St # B Austin, TX$231K311,451
- 2301 E 17th St Austin, TX$247K--11,008
- 2305 E 17th St # A Austin, TX$171K11650
- 1605 Chestnut Ave Austin, TX$366K211,319
- 1608 Maple Ave Austin, TX$368K323,000
- 1610 Maple Ave Austin, TX$208K--1850
- 1606 Maple Ave Austin, TX$198K21654
- 2302 E 16th St Austin, TX--32.51,400
- 2304 E 16th St Austin, TX$291K131,623
- 1604 Maple Ave # 2 Austin, TX$356K331,738
- 1604 Maple Ave # 1 Austin, TX--32.51,760
- 1604 Maple Ave Austin, TX$349K32.5--
- 1700 Maple Ave Austin, TX$247K--21,320
- 2300 E 16th St Austin, TX$266K311,137
- 1606 Chestnut Ave Austin, TX$231K--1864
- 1608 Chestnut Ave Austin, TX$242K--11,029
- 1702 Maple Ave Austin, TX$391K--21,610
- 1600 Maple Ave # 2 Austin, TX$415K--41,910
- 1604 Chestnut Ave Austin, TX$265K--21,248
Nearby Schools in Austin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!