2303 S 131st East Ave, Tulsa, OK 741343 beds, 1 bath, 975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,535 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 3 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $1,160,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 1420344
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 475 sqft
- Security System
- Storage Shed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 45600941600910
- Zillow Home ID: 22184716
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2303 S 131st East Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% lower than in Tulsa, and 58.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 74134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74134 home values.
- 13108 E 23rd St Tulsa, OK$61K211,040
- 2302 S 131st East Ave Tulsa, OK$64K--1975
- 13112 E 23rd St Tulsa, OK$72K--11,011
- 13103 E 23rd St Tulsa, OK$78K31980
- S 131st East Ave Tulsa, OK$72K--1950
- E 23rd St Tulsa, OK$72K--11,011
- 13109 E 23rd St Tulsa, OK$83K--11,042
- 13009 E 23rd St Tulsa, OK$64K--1958
- 2315 S 131st East Ave Tulsa, OK$88K--21,750
- 13002 E 23rd St Tulsa, OK$81K--11,241
- 13118 E 23rd St Tulsa, OK$61K31984
- 13005 E 23rd St Tulsa, OK$67K31.51,144
- 2314 S 131st East Ave Tulsa, OK$51K--1725
- 2220 S 131st East Ave Tulsa, OK$86K--11,536
- 2312 S 131st East Ave Tulsa, OK$50K--1620
- 2219 S 130th East Ave Tulsa, OK$74K--1975
- 13119 E 23rd St Tulsa, OK$74K--11,008
- 2325 S 131st East Ave Tulsa, OK$59K--1968
- 12932 E 23rd St Tulsa, OK$85K--11,388
- 2216 S 131st East Ave Tulsa, OK$94K31.51,518
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.