2303 Tinney Pl, Brentwood, TN 370274 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 85 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- MLS #: 1552991
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 651 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Next to community pool and park, 7 minutes to grocery, close to YMCA, great schools, fenced backyard
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Lot depth: 210
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 033I B 00200 000
- Zillow Home ID: 52023663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2303 Tinney Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.5% less than in Brentwood, and 61.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brentwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37027 home values.
- 2305 Tinney Pl Brentwood, TN$477K--4.53,124
- 2620 Gretchen Ct Brentwood, TN$522K--63,381
- 2307 Tinney Pl Brentwood, TN$477K--4.53,335
- 2616 Gretchen Ct Brentwood, TN$471K442,896
- 2306 Tinney Pl Brentwood, TN$587K544,815
- 2304 Tinney Pl Brentwood, TN$500K--43,626
- 2301 Tinney Pl Brentwood, TN$360K------
- 2308 Tinney Pl Brentwood, TN$559K--4.53,768
- 2612 Gretchen Ct Brentwood, TN$559K--4.53,995
- 2302 Tinney Pl Brentwood, TN$524K--4.53,626
- 2621 Gretchen Ct Brentwood, TN$566K--54,615
- 2309 Tinney Pl Brentwood, TN$534K443,865
- 2310 Tinney Pl Brentwood, TN$556K--43,855
- 2608 Gretchen Ct Brentwood, TN$540K43.53,838
- 2300 Tinney Pl Brentwood, TN$593K54.54,898
- 2105 Dye Ct Brentwood, TN$562K444,051
- 2617 Gretchen Ct Brentwood, TN$544K--4.53,962
- 1544 Shining Ore Dr Brentwood, TN$510K64.55,716
- 1490 Marcasite Dr Brentwood, TN$431K43.54,477
- 2315 Tinney Pl Brentwood, TN$375K443,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!