2304 Spoonwood Rd, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,619 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,641 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,619 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0160522
- Zillow Home ID: 110155008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2304 Spoonwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% greater than in Norman, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 1406 Spoonwood Rd Norman, OK$167K321,619
- 1401 Baycharter St Norman, OK$169K421,703
- 1405 Baycharter St Norman, OK$167K421,646
- 2036 Pelham Dr Norman, OK$176K421,851
- 1418 Spoonwood Rd Norman, OK$163K321,642
- 1415 Spoonwood Dr Norman, OK$147K321,703
- 1409 Baycharter St Norman, OK$175K321,824
- 2032 Pelham Dr Norman, OK$173K321,833
- 1421 Spoonwood Rd Norman, OK$158K321,615
- 1411 Spoonwood Dr Norman, OK$144K321,619
- 1413 Baycharter St Norman, OK$168K321,718
- 1429 Spoonwood Rd Norman, OK--------
- 1400 Deer Chase Dr Norman, OK$152K321,506
- 2028 Pelham Dr Norman, OK$171K421,792
- 1404 Deer Chase Dr Norman, OK$134K321,344
- 1417 Baycharter St Norman, OK$163K421,634
- 1408 Deer Chase Dr Norman, OK$143K321,395
- 1412 Deer Chase Dr Norman, OK$143K321,438
- 2400 Deer Chase Dr Norman, OK$145K321,447
- 1408 Baycharter St Norman, OK$171K332,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292