2304 W 104th Ter, Leawood, KS 662063 beds, 3 baths, 1,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Walking distance to Leawood City Park that offers: swimming pools, tennis courts, trails, shelters, sand volley ball courts, playgrounds and more
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- central vacuum, new roof, furnace and gutters
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: HP32000000 0992
- Zillow Home ID: 75574351
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2304 W 104th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 66206, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.7% lower than in Leawood, and 83.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 66206 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Leawood.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2308 W 104th Ter Leawood, KS$280K321,714
- 2309 W 104th St Leawood, KS$326K431,504
- 2305 W 104th St Leawood, KS$286K331,876
- 2300 W 104th Ter Leawood, KS$380K43.52,600
- 2305 W 104th Ter Leawood, KS$262K331,802
- 10414 High Dr Leawood, KS$335K331,724
- 2315 W 104th St Leawood, KS$297K321,808
- 2309 W 104th Ter Leawood, KS$407K53.52,064
- 10400 High Dr Leawood, KS$231K32.51,815
- 2312 W 104th Ter Leawood, KS$292K532,052
- 2304 W 105th St Leawood, KS$247K421,991
- 2308 W 104th St Leawood, KS$231K331,674
- 2313 W 104th Ter Leawood, KS$263K42.51,810
- 2319 W 104th St Leawood, KS$259K32.51,616
- 2304 W 104th St Leawood, KS$225K42.5--
- 2304 W 104th St Leawood, KS$255K431,604
- 10416 High Dr Leawood, KS$271K32.51,574
- 2308 W 105th St Leawood, KS$250K321,614
- 2312 W 104th St Leawood, KS$247K321,512
- 10338 High Dr Leawood, KS$295K331,830
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.