2305 1/2 Shaw Ave # A, Garden City, GA 314083 beds, 1 bath, 1,089 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $118,625
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 340 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,089 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 60881 01023
- Zillow Home ID: 14198591
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2305 1/2 Shaw Avenue # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31408 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% greater than in Garden City, and 70.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31408 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Garden City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31408 home values.
- 2307 Shaw Ave Savannah, GA$115K321,296
- 2305 Shaw Ave Savannah, GA$56K311,140
- 2305 Shaw Ave Garden City, GA$44K31990
- 2401 Shaw Ave Savannah, GA$109K321,563
- 2303 Shaw Ave Garden City, GA$57K------
- 2305 1/2 Shaw Ave Garden City, GA$48K311,129
- Sharon Park Dr Savannah, GA--------
- 2403 Shaw Ave Savannah, GA$49K21747
- 519 Sharon Park Dr Savannah, GA$124K321,458
- 2308 Shaw Ave Savannah, GA$64K----1,344
- 2306 Shaw Ave Savannah, GA$109K211,274
- 2306 Shaw Ave Garden City, GA$109K211,404
- Shaw Ave Savannah, GA$52K21990
- 2304 Shaw Ave Savannah, GA$60K211,155
- 502 Sharon Park Dr Savannah, GA$294K533,019
- 2404 Shaw Ave Savannah, GA$84K421,502
- 2407 Shaw Ave Savannah, GA$112K311,136
- 2208 Bisbee Ave Savannah, GA$120K311,102
- 2616 W Us Hwy 80 Garden City, GA$138K222,179
- 2302 Shaw Ave Savannah, GA$63K211,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292