2305 Calle Serena, San Diego, CA 921393 beds, 932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $333
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 932 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Parcel #: 5871600100
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 17129871
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2305 Calle Serena
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% higher than in San Diego, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Paradise Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Hills home values.
- 6153 Albemarle St San Diego, CA$351K321,098
- 6120 Cumberland St San Diego, CA$355K311,279
- 2304 Calle Serena San Diego, CA$369K311,370
- 6126 Cumberland St San Diego, CA$325K211,065
- 6161 Albemarle St San Diego, CA$375K421,768
- 6152 Albemarle St San Diego, CA$319K31930
- 6144 Albemarle St San Diego, CA$319K31948
- 6130 Cumberland St San Diego, CA$343K421,070
- 2324 Calle Serena San Diego, CA$373K311,515
- 6127 Albemarle St San Diego, CA$312K31930
- 6136 Albemarle St San Diego, CA$355K421,734
- 6160 Albemarle St San Diego, CA$342K31.51,248
- 6116 Cumberland St San Diego, CA$365K311,247
- 6136 Cumberland St San Diego, CA$368K321,350
- 6128 Albemarle St San Diego, CA$325K31948
- 6169 Albemarle St San Diego, CA$325K31948
- 6119 Albemarle St San Diego, CA$374K411,767
- 6135 Schuyler St San Diego, CA$365K321,440
- 6140 Cumberland St San Diego, CA$305K21825
- 6143 Schuyler St San Diego, CA$316K21930
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.