2305 Coley Forest Pl, Raleigh, NC 276125 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,658 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $875,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Parking: 576 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,658 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 079515549577000
- Zillow Home ID: 6382805
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2305 Coley Forest Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81% less than in Raleigh, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenwood home values.
- 2309 Coley Forest Pl Raleigh, NC$573K----2,692
- 2301 Coley Forest Pl Raleigh, NC$646K--2.52,508
- 1004 Westwood Dr Raleigh, NC$491K--32,682
- 2313 Coley Forest Pl Raleigh, NC$641K--2.53,356
- 2308 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$472K--2.53,163
- 2312 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$518K532,834
- 2316 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$503K--2.53,240
- 1012 Westwood Dr Raleigh, NC$409K--21,820
- 2317 Coley Forest Pl Raleigh, NC$386K--32,310
- 2245 Coley Forest Pl Raleigh, NC$467K--21,836
- 1007 Glen Eden Dr Raleigh, NC$407K--2.52,327
- 2304 Coley Forest Pl Raleigh, NC$478K--22,184
- 2320 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$566K--32,310
- 908 Westwood Dr Raleigh, NC$528K--32,958
- 2312 Coley Forest Pl Raleigh, NC$553K433,050
- 913 Glen Eden Dr Raleigh, NC$409K--2.52,893
- 1009 Westwood Dr Raleigh, NC$474K--2.52,283
- Coley Forest Pl Raleigh, NC$597K----3,489
- 2241 Coley Forest Pl Raleigh, NC$497K322,675
- 2324 Ridge Rd Raleigh, NC$300K321,764
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292