2306 Brant St, San Diego, CA 921012 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/30 11am-5pm
- 8/31 11am-5pm
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 36 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $915,000
- Price/sqft: $416
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: City, Water
- Two bedrooms plus loft, two fireplaces, wine cooler.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5331510700
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 17066107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2306 Brant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in San Diego, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Park West home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park West home values.
- 414 W Juniper St San Diego, CA$951K232,200
- 2320 Brant St San Diego, CA$714K53900
- 2300 Brant St San Diego, CA$579K222,170
- 408 W Juniper St San Diego, CA$898K332,172
- 2300 Brant St San Diego, CA$887K232,200
- 2328 Brant St San Diego, CA$807K311,491
- 2319 Curlew St UNIT 5 San Diego, CA$309K21.5840
- 2319 Curlew St UNIT 6 San Diego, CA$309K21.5840
- 2319 Curlew St UNIT 1 San Diego, CA$364K22893
- 2319 Curlew St UNIT 7 San Diego, CA$360K22980
- 2319 Curlew St UNIT 4 San Diego, CA$314K22840
- 2319 Curlew St UNIT 9 San Diego, CA$310K21.5840
- 2319 Curlew St UNIT 2 San Diego, CA$324K22840
- 2319 Curlew St UNIT 3 San Diego, CA$313K21.5893
- 2319 Curlew St UNIT 8 San Diego, CA$329K22893
- 2262 Brant St APT 9 San Diego, CA$252KStudio1500
- 2321 Brant St San Diego, CA$304K11--
- 2323 Brant St San Diego, CA$391K21--
- 2245 Curlew St San Diego, CA$346K211,000
- 2306 Brant St # C San Diego, CA$802K332,156
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.