- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2306 Oakland Ave, Elkhart, IN 465173 beds, 1,312 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,698 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 405 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,312 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 200617103003000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50612171
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2306 Oakland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% greater than in Elkhart, and 102.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46517 home values.
- 2 Sunrise Dr Elkhart, IN$138K421,930
- 2309 Oakland Ave Elkhart, IN$98K331,853
- 4 Sunrise Dr Elkhart, IN$85K3--1,144
- 1101 Markle Ave Elkhart, IN$65K321,352
- 1 Sunrise Dr Elkhart, IN$105K311,332
- 2220 Oakland Ave Elkhart, IN$92K4--1,488
- 1217 Markle Ave Elkhart, IN--------
- Markle Ave Elkhart, IN--------
- Markle Ave Elkhart, IN$62K------
- 3 Sunrise Dr Elkhart, IN$91K3--1,092
- 2301 Oakland Ave Elkhart, IN$152K332,892
- 2300 11th St Elkhart, IN$69K211,008
- 30 Sunrise Dr Elkhart, IN$77K311,040
Nearby Schools in Elkhart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292