2307 12th Ave E, Seattle, WA 981024 beds, 4 baths, 4,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 780 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Roof deck with 360 degree views. Mural painted by renowned Seattle street artist.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Composition, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,110 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4423100125
- Zillow Home ID: 48938760
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2307 12th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montlake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% higher than in Seattle, and 15.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Montlake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montlake home values.
- 2315 12th Ave E Seattle, WA$880K422,300
- 1112 E Lynn St Seattle, WA$1.52M53.53,420
- 2317 12th Ave E Seattle, WA$883K31.52,140
- 2339 12th Ave E Seattle, WA$481K211,220
- 2306 11th Ave E # 2308 Seattle, WA$888K322,268
- 2306 11th Ave E # 2306 Seattle, WA$895K322,262
- 2306 11th Ave E Seattle, WA$574K------
- 2310 11th Ave E Seattle, WA$852K322,600
- 2300 11th Ave E Seattle, WA$865K31.751,930
- 2323 12th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.2M44.53,690
- 2316 11th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.22M42.252,670
- 1111 E Lynn St Seattle, WA$787K31.751,560
- 2322 11th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.15M433,170
- 2329 12th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.2M32.53,270
- 1107 E Lynn St Seattle, WA$971K42.51,920
- 1201 E Lynn St Seattle, WA$759K412,380
- 2308 11th Ave E Seattle, WA$874K332,993
- 2306 12th Ave E Seattle, WA$892K41.52,370
- 1204 E Lynn St Seattle, WA$1.22M333,400
- 2312 12th Ave E Seattle, WA$655K321,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!