- Lot: 7,006 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,001 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $2,200,000
- Price/sqft: $600
- MLS #: 15896997
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Building Structure Style \ Mediterranean, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area, Fireplace Rooms \ Family Room, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Fireplace Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Rooms \ Den/Ofc, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Entry, Rooms \ FamilyRoom, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Utility, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ No View
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,498 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 4272018019
- Zillow Home ID: 20472633
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.38-2.8M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90405 home values will rise 10.4% next year, compared to a 7.2% increase for Santa Monica as a whole. Among 90405 homes, this home is 63.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 28.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.5% less than in Santa Monica, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90405 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90405 home values.
|2315 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA||$1.31M||3||1||1,182|
|2301 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA||$2.36M||2||3||3,708|
|2319 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA||$1.38M||2||2||1,287|
|2316 Hill St Santa Monica, CA||$1.28M||3||2||1,314|
|2323 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA||$1.7M||3||3||2,092|
|2308 Hill St Santa Monica, CA||$1.56M||4||2.75||1,995|
|2318 Hill St Santa Monica, CA||$1.85M||5||2||2,270|
|2302 Hill St Santa Monica, CA||$2.27M||4||4||3,253|
|2221 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA||$1.73M||3||2||3,061|
|2302 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA||$1.73M||4||3||2,072|
|2310 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA||$2.09M||3||2||2,692|
|2324 Hill St Santa Monica, CA||$1.41M||3||2||1,796|
|2329 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA||$2.24M||5||3||2,665|
|2314 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA||$1.69M||3||2||2,136|
|2215 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA||$1.29M||2||2||1,417|
|2320 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA||$1.45M||3||2||1,494|
|2328 Hill St Santa Monica, CA||$2.13M||4||4||3,304|
|2222 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA||$1.21M||3||1||1,296|
|2222 Hill St Santa Monica, CA||$1.27M||2||1||1,398|
|2333 Ashland Ave Santa Monica, CA||$1.44M||3||2||1,742|
Nearby Schools in Santa Monica
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!