2307 SW 10th St, Miami, FL 331355 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,717 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
We have enjoyed the area lliving in this luxury home with plenty of INCOME and comforts for 4l years!!....You can enjoy walking to stores like Sedanos, GFS, El Dorado furniture, fast foods, llike mc Donalds, Burger King, Kentucky fried chicken, barber shops hair salons, gas stations, pharmacies, doctors offices, banks, colleges, auto repair shops. Try the excellent variety of fine dinning restaurants from American, Latin, Italian, Seafood, Chinese, Sushi etc within walking distance.
- Lot: 6,994 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $324,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Off street, On street
- RV Parking
- Security System
- View: City, Territorial
- Country Style Detached Cottage, Gorgeous Oak Floors, Granite Countertops, Tropical Yard, Koi Pond
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,717 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 0141100140660
- Zillow Home ID: 43850458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2307 Sw 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Coral Way, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% less than in Miami, and 170.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Coral Way home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Coral Way home values.
- 2313 SW 10th St Miami, FL$220K321,793
- 2341 SW 10th St Miami, FL$233K211,167
- 990 SW 23rd Ave Miami, FL$760K412,936
- 2351 SW 10th St Miami, FL$354K532,249
- 2308 SW 10th St Miami, FL$367K332,281
- 2312 SW 10th St Miami, FL$246K321,386
- 2300 SW 10th St Miami, FL$259K321,747
- 2340 SW 10th St Miami, FL$262K221,382
- 998 SW 23rd Ave Miami, FL$269K211,511
- 2361 SW 10th St Miami, FL$333K432,317
- 1000 SW 23rd Ave Miami, FL$252K211,508
- 2348 SW 10th St Miami, FL$276K311,456
- 2322 SW 9th St Miami, FL$320K422,060
- 2367 SW 10th St Miami, FL$291K321,468
- 2356 SW 10th St Miami, FL$451K643,044
- 2335 SW 9th St Miami, FL$294K632,360
- 2333 SW 11th St Miami, FL$188K------
- 2324 SW 9th St Miami, FL$300K221,745
- 2315 SW 11th St Miami, FL$255K321,918
- 2341 SW 9th St Miami, FL$278K221,620
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.