2307 Washington St, Blair, NE 680083 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,489 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,225 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 432 sqft
- Partial basement, 870 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,489 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 890059192
- Zillow Home ID: 6664054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2307 Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 68008, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.3% greater than in Blair, and 37.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 68008 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Blair.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2319 Washington St Blair, NE$136K311,302
- 2327 Washington St Blair, NE$163K----2,736
- 2361 Washington St Blair, NE$118K211,551
- 2350 Washington St Blair, NE$145K332,144
- 2347 Washington St Blair, NE$148K----2,211
- 101 N 23rd St Blair, NE$114K321,310
- 2375 Washington St Blair, NE$119K211,258
- 123 S 23rd St Blair, NE$119K211,302
- 121 N 23rd St Blair, NE$100K----1,414
- 133 N 23rd St Blair, NE$112K3--1,643
- 139 S 23rd St Blair, NE$114K222,055
- 2401 Fontenelle Blvd Blair, NE$220K----2,380
- 2328 Fontenelle Blvd Blair, NE$75K32892
- 2403 Washington St Blair, NE$138K----1,467
- 2408 Washington St Blair, NE$126K321,684
- 2275 Washington St Blair, NE$114K421,486
- 151 N 23rd St Blair, NE$115K311,224
- 2336 Fontenelle Blvd Blair, NE$86K221,183
- 2249 Washington St Blair, NE$106K21837
- 2263 Washington St Blair, NE$99K21768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!