- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2308 30th Ave, Long Island City, NY 11102Studio, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 1,591 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $602,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 79
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 005720029
- Zillow Home ID: 31938018
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2308 30th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Astoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in New York, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Astoria home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
- 2306 30th Ave Long Island City, NY$620K----1,480
- 2304 30th Ave Long Island City, NY$647K----1,480
- 2312 30th Ave Long Island City, NY$859K----1,332
- 3009 23rd St Long Island City, NY$652K----1,368
- 30th Ave Astoria, NY$853K----2,220
- 2302 30th Ave Astoria, NY$542K------
- 3011 23rd St Long Island City, NY$716K42.51,368
- 2313 30th Ave # 88 Astoria, NY--------
- 3011 23rd St Astoria, NY$553K33--
- 3013 23rd St Long Island City, NY$792K----1,368
- 3013 23rd St # 1 Astoria, NY$661K21--
- 23rd St Long Island City, NY$1.21M----1,980
- 3015 23rd St Long Island City, NY$1.1M----2,112
- 3015 23rd St # 1 Astoria, NY$532K11725
- 3017 23rd St Astoria, NY$544K52--
- 3017 23rd St Long Island City, NY$631K521,760
- 2305 30th Ave APT B4 Astoria, NY--------
- 2305 30th Ave APT B5 Astoria, NY--------
- 2305 30th Ave APT A5 Astoria, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!