2308 Greystone Ct, Edmond, OK 730344 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,825 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 552 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,825 sqft
- Parcel #: 123801210
- Zillow Home ID: 21929149
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2308 Greystone Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% higher than in Edmond, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 2304 Greystone Ct Edmond, OK$285K443,230
- 2312 Greystone Ct Edmond, OK$218K432,297
- 2305 Greystone Ct Edmond, OK$287K442,795
- 2300 Greystone Ct Edmond, OK$256K43.52,535
- 2305 Heatherstone Rd Edmond, OK$309K42.52,694
- 2317 Greystone Ct Edmond, OK$227K42.752,282
- 2313 Greystone Ct Edmond, OK$278K33.52,842
- 424 Glen Hollow Rd Edmond, OK$196K322,116
- 409 Timberdale Dr Edmond, OK$231K432,338
- 2309 Greystone Ct Edmond, OK$232K432,410
- 425 Glen Hollow Rd Edmond, OK$253K442,808
- 405 Timberdale Dr Edmond, OK$218K322,256
- 2400 Glen Hollow Rd Edmond, OK$230K4--2,382
- 2301 Heatherstone Rd Edmond, OK$286K332,784
- 2409 Glen Hollow Rd Edmond, OK$239K432,371
- 401 Timberdale Dr Edmond, OK$243K432,531
- 2408 Glen Hollow Rd Edmond, OK$275K432,848
- 500 Timberdale Dr Edmond, OK$251K432,475
- 317 Cobblestone Cir Edmond, OK$153K321,611
- 309 Cobblestone Cir Edmond, OK$171K321,959
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!