- Lot: 1,581 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 218 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,517 all time views
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $225
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $633,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $253
- MLS #: T2718041
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 378 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool Type \ In Ground, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Financing Available \ Lease Option, Financing Available \ Lease Purchase, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Interior Features \ Furnishing-Optional, Property Description \ Three Story, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Community Features \ Gated Community, Last Status \ Incomplete, Utilities \ Gas, Appliances Included \ Cook Top Only, Appliances Included \ Oven - Double, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub\Spa, Roof \ Built Up, Community Features \ Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Additional Rooms \ Double Master Bedroom, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Community Features \ Maintenance Free, Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features \ Hot Tub\Spa, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Floor Covering \ Marble
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,504 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1173100218
- Zillow Home ID: 64441968
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $387-579K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Courier City home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Courier City homes, this home is 227.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 46.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Courier City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% less than in Tampa, and 67.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Courier City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Courier City home values.
|2306 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL||$508K||3||3.5||2,504|
|2310 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL||$371K||3||2.5||1,927|
|2304 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL||$509K||3||4||2,504|
|2304 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL||$504K||3||3||2,504|
|2309 Kensington Garden Ln Tampa, FL||$380K||3||2.5||1,996|
|2307 Kensington Garden Ln Tampa, FL||$522K||3||3||2,504|
|2305 Kensington Garden Ln Tampa, FL||$524K||3||3||2,504|
|2302 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL||$388K||3||3||1,936|
|2303 Kensington Garden Ln Tampa, FL||$497K||3||4||2,504|
|2307 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL||$549K||3||3||2,504|
|2305 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL||$508K||3||3||2,504|
|2303 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL||$509K||3||3||2,504|
|2309 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL||$374K||3||3||1,927|
|2301 Kensington Garden Ln Tampa, FL||$392K||3||3||1,936|
|2301 Victoria Gardens Ln Tampa, FL||$384K||3||3||1,936|
|2402 Victoria Gdns Tampa, FL||$551K||4||2.5||2,909|
|2410 Victoria Gdns Tampa, FL||$365K||3||3.5||2,040|
|2404 Victoria Gdns Tampa, FL||$480K||3||2.5||2,004|
|2404 Victoria Gdns Tampa, FL||$358K||3||2.5||2,003|
|2404 Victoria Gdns Tampa, FL||$354K||3||2.5||2,034|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!