2309 Caney Oaks Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322183 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,679 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $150,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 432 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,679 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 1065241125
- Zillow Home ID: 82048956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2309 Caney Oaks Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oceanway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 92.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% greater than in Jacksonville, and 213.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oceanway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oceanway home values.
- 2307 Caney Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$123K32.51,682
- 2313 Caney Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$92K321,528
- 2315 Caney Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$94K321,528
- 12211 Sweet Branch Ct Jacksonville, FL$112K321,679
- 2319 Caney Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$130K331,679
- 12213 Sweet Branch Ct Jacksonville, FL$90K321,679
- 2321 Caney Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$117K32.51,679
- 12217 Sweet Branch Ct Jacksonville, FL$125K331,701
- 2325 Caney Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$127K321,679
- 12219 Sweet Branch Ct Jacksonville, FL$110K32.51,701
- 2327 Caney Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$121K321,679
- 12222 Sweet Branch Ct Jacksonville, FL$118K32.51,679
- Dunn Creek Rd Jacksonville, FL--------
- 2331 Caney Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL$122K321,545
- 12208 Sweet Branch Ct Jacksonville, FL$121K321,545
- 12210 Sweet Branch Ct Jacksonville, FL$120K321,545
- Caney Oaks Dr Jacksonville, FL--------
- 12214 Sweet Branch Ct Jacksonville, FL$100K32.51,890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.