2309 Joppa Ave, Zion, IL 600993 beds, 2 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- Finished basement, 672 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 04202160050000
- Zillow Home ID: 4752735
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2309 Joppa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60099 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.4% less than in Zion, and 1037.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60099 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Zion.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60099 home values.
- 2311 Joppa Ave Zion, IL$68K--1988
- 2307 Joppa Ave Zion, IL$105K--2988
- 2313 Joppa Ave Zion, IL$72K31988
- 2305 Joppa Ave Zion, IL$75K--11,102
- 2315 Joppa Ave Zion, IL$109K--21,008
- 2303 Joppa Ave Zion, IL$77K311,521
- 2324 Joppa Ave Zion, IL$78K21--
- 2301 Joppa Ave Zion, IL$123K--21,188
- 2317 Joppa Ave Zion, IL$66K31936
- 2308 Joanna Ave Zion, IL$71K311,170
- 2310 Joanna Ave Zion, IL$113K32.51,343
- 2306 Joanna Ave Zion, IL$67K--1988
- 2312 Joanna Ave Zion, IL$98K411,500
- 2304 Joanna Ave Zion, IL$72K--1936
- 2319 Joppa Ave Zion, IL$67K--1988
- 2314 Joanna Ave Zion, IL$85K31936
- 2302 Joanna Ave Zion, IL$72K--1936
- 2306 Joppa Ave Zion, IL$140K211,440
- 2308 Joppa Ave Zion, IL$120K621,736
- 2312 Joppa Ave Zion, IL$114K--11,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.