2309 Mcaleer Rd, Sewickley, PA 151433 beds, 2 baths, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Brand new kitchen w/ extra-height hardwood cabinets, new appliances, soft-close drawers and doors, granite counters, stainless sink, garbage disposal, and a granite/glass backsplash
- Brand new designer bath with 60-inch vanity, abundant cabinets, and a beautifully tiled tub
- Original hardwood floors throughout all bedrooms, living room, and dining room
- 1.23 private acres featuring woods, a level side yard, and gardens galore
- Storage everywhere, including adjustable shelving systems in all bedroom closets
- Forced air gas heat and central air conditioning
- 3 generously sized BRs, a welcoming entry and LR, and a finished bsmt great for entertaining
- Newer roof and seamless gutters, new water heater, all meticulously maintained
- New energy-efficient windows, exterior doors, and attic insulation means low energy bills
- Updated lighting, outlets, switches, wired smoke detectors, appliances, fixtures ... everything!
- Incredible screened side-porch (25x10) and a charming yard with firepit, both of which are ideal for relaxing or entertaining
- More than 1500 s.f. of finished living space, plus an expansive 2-car garage
- Convenient to I-279, I-79, and McKnight, across the street from the Sturbridge plan
- Located in desirable Franklin Park and the award-winning North Allegheny School District
Please contact Dave via email or phone for additional information, or to schedule a showing.
- Lot: 1.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $219,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 0822C00296000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11616294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2309 Mcaleer Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 15143, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 68.1% higher than in Franklin Park, and 49.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 15143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Franklin Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15143 home values.
- 2337 Haven Ct Sewickley, PA$130K31.51,050
- Mcaleer Rd Sewickley, PA$245K------
- 2335 Haven Ct Sewickley, PA$196K311,362
- 1650 Sturbridge Dr Sewickley, PA$415K53.53,798
- 4 --- Sturbridge BLDG LOTS Franklin Park, PA--Studio----
- 2334 Haven Ct Sewickley, PA$166K21.51,080
- 1655 Sturbridge Dr Sewickley, PA$603K52.54,999
- Lot 10 Sturbridge Franklin Park, PA--Studio----
- 2333 Haven Ct Sewickley, PA$228K31.51,332
- 1651 Sturbridge Dr Sewickley, PA$574K544,115
- 1660 Sturbridge Dr Sewickley, PA$388K42.52,471
- 2312 Mcaleer Rd Sewickley, PA$129K311,050
- 2307 Fern Hill Ln Sewickley, PA$392K32.52,886
- 1657 Sturbridge Dr Sewickley, PA$490K43.53,560
- 2339 Haven Hill Ln Sewickley, PA$605K32.53,706
- 2332 Haven Ct Sewickley, PA$184K21.51,215
- 1662 Sturbridge Dr Sewickley, PA$288K442,025
- 1659 Sturbridge Dr Sewickley, PA$473K53.53,606
- 2343 Haven Hill Ln Sewickley, PA$224K42.52,328
- 1664 Sturbridge Dr Sewickley, PA$368K431,592
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.