2309 N 65th St, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 3 baths, 3,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,181 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $294
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Unfinished basement, 800 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,064 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1257201985
- Zillow Home ID: 48717800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2309 N 65th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Green Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.8% higher than in Seattle, and 11.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Green Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Green Lake home values.
- 2305 N 65th St Seattle, WA$876K432,800
- 2315 N 65th St Seattle, WA$657K421,740
- 2310 N 64th St Seattle, WA$895K42.52,280
- 2301 N 65th St Seattle, WA$675K422,310
- 2316 N 64th St Seattle, WA$643K41.751,630
- 2319 N 65th St Seattle, WA$546K321,280
- 2304 N 64th St Seattle, WA$1.15M31.752,670
- 2310 N 65th St Seattle, WA$427K211,080
- 2308 N 65th St Seattle, WA$426K211,030
- 2318 N 64th St Seattle, WA$632K41.51,840
- 2306 N 65th St Seattle, WA$758K743,950
- 2323 N 65th St Seattle, WA$460K31.51,280
- 2354 N 65th St Seattle, WA$669K421,930
- 6511 Chapin Pl N Seattle, WA$874K622,800
- 2320 N 64th St Seattle, WA$1.13M53.253,400
- 2212 N 65th St Seattle, WA$590K421,680
- 2325 N 65th St Seattle, WA$659K42.52,030
- 6509 Sunnyside Ave N Seattle, WA$950K432,760
- 6515 Chapin Pl N Seattle, WA$527K211,040
- 2208 N 65th St Seattle, WA$361K21680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.