A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,823 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $191,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $78
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Upstairs, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdrm Sitting Rm, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 251 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 500, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ VA Approved Prjct, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Front Yard Maint, Association Fee Incl \ Street Maint, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Metal, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 017 - Tolleson Elementary District, Elementary School \ Sheely Farms, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Laminate, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Tolleson Union High, High School Dist # \ 214 - Tolleson Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Sheely Farms, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Laundry in Garage, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Play Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Ntwrk Wrng Multi Rms, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,461 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10233335
- Zillow Home ID: 62727202
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $137-203K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85037 home values will increase 6.6% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85037 homes, this home is valued 25.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.1% greater than in Phoenix, and 226.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85037 home values.
|2305 N 94th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$167K||--||--||2,461|
|2313 N 94th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$172K||4||3||2,461|
|2249 N 94th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$138K||3||2||1,694|
|9407 W Virginia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$125K||3||2||1,143|
|2245 N 94th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$165K||4||2.5||2,461|
|9408 W Jamestown Rd Phoenix, AZ||$180K||4||2.5||2,461|
|9308 W Virginia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$140K||3||2.5||1,694|
|9402 W Virginia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$158K||4||3||2,251|
|9304 W Virginia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$164K||--||--||2,461|
|9411 W Virginia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$145K||3||2.5||1,935|
|9406 W Virginia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$159K||4||3||2,461|
|2241 N 94th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$164K||3||3||2,461|
|9412 W Jamestown Rd Phoenix, AZ||$124K||3||2||1,143|
|9410 W Virginia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$158K||4||2.5||2,461|
|9409 W Jamestown Rd Phoenix, AZ||$161K||4||3||2,461|
|9415 W Virginia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$147K||--||--||1,935|
|2237 N 94th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$163K||4||2.5||2,461|
|9414 W Virginia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$183K||4||2.5||2,461|
|2250 N 92nd Dl Phoenix, AZ||$183K||--||--||2,568|
|9416 W Jamestown Rd Phoenix, AZ||$137K||3||2.5||1,600|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!