2309 Sunnett Pl, Nashville, TN 372114 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,543 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $218,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,543 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 172150A24000CO
- Zillow Home ID: 41204006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2309 Sunnett Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37211 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% less than in Nashville, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37211 home values.
- 2305 Sunnett Pl Nashville, TN$208K321,465
- 2313 Sunnett Pl Nashville, TN$251K332,858
- 2301 Sunnett Pl Nashville, TN$249K332,764
- 2317 Sunnett Pl Nashville, TN$229K332,112
- 2204 Bryce Cv Nashville, TN$228K42.52,712
- 2208 Bryce Cv Nashville, TN$177K321,336
- 2304 Sunnett Pl Nashville, TN$221K321,960
- 4013 Bryce Rd Nashville, TN$218K321,935
- 2308 Sunnett Pl Nashville, TN$229K432,634
- 4021 Bryce Rd Nashville, TN$234K322,107
- 2312 Sunnett Pl Nashville, TN$221K322,018
- 2316 Sunnett Pl Nashville, TN$230K42.52,125
- 2212 Bryce Cv Nashville, TN$230K322,149
- 2405 Rollett Ct Nashville, TN$227K332,524
- 2401 Rollett Ct Nashville, TN$235K332,232
- 2216 Bryce Cv Nashville, TN$199K321,400
- 2116 Argo Pl Nashville, TN$213K332,018
- 4020 Bryce Rd Nashville, TN$245K32.52,764
- 2401 Rollett Ct Nashville, TN$141K332,482
- 2113 Argo Pl Nashville, TN$210K321,453
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.