- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2309 W 53rd St, Minneapolis, MN 554104 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,742 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $274
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,742 sqft
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 1702824440118
- Zillow Home ID: 1849534
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2309 W 53rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fulton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.3% less than in Minneapolis, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fulton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fulton home values.
- 2311 W 53rd St Minneapolis, MN$376K21.51,760
- 5304 Penn Ave S Minneapolis, MN$338K422,670
- 5300 Penn Ave S Minneapolis, MN$366KStudio--2,380
- 5310 Penn Ave S Minneapolis, MN$332K321,692
- 2317 W 53rd St Minneapolis, MN$423K--2.251,366
- 5314 Penn Ave S Minneapolis, MN$381K421,216
- 2316 Cromwell Dr Minneapolis, MN$653K33.252,198
- 2310 W 53rd St Minneapolis, MN$619K22.251,574
- 2314 W 53rd St Minneapolis, MN$660K52.51,759
- 2300 W 53rd St Minneapolis, MN$416K42.751,472
- 2318 W 53rd St Minneapolis, MN$761K32.252,693
- 2320 Cromwell Dr Minneapolis, MN$334K41.51,537
- 5320 Penn Ave S Minneapolis, MN$420K31.251,967
- 5250 Penn Ave S Minneapolis, MN$558K443,916
- 2321 W 53rd St Minneapolis, MN$341K21986
- 2324 Cromwell Dr Minneapolis, MN$460K311,496
- 2322 W 53rd St Minneapolis, MN$641K31.751,320
- 5333 Penn Ave S Minneapolis, MN$176K211,100
- 5301 Queen Ave S Minneapolis, MN$436K232,314
- 2301 Cromwell Dr Minneapolis, MN$256K421,544
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!