This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1989
- Views: 3,289 all time views
- HOA Fee: $378
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Cats/Dogs \ Cats Only, Cats/Dogs \ Dogs Only, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Common Prop Features \ Security Gate, Common Prop Features \ See Remarks, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ See Remarks, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ See Remarks, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Open Space, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Possession \ Sub. Tenant's Rights, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Flat, Roof \ Torch Down, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Status \ A, Style \ 30, Type of Fireplace \ Wood, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, Utility room location \ M, View \ See Remarks, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 42
- Floor size: 832 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 0704600180
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 80120801
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $340-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 8.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.8% lower than in Seattle, and 41.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 411 Boylston Ave E APT 108Studio, 1 baths
502 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1930
|Other Units in this Building (40)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 231 Belmont Ave E|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!