- Built in 1989
- Views: 2,531 all time views
- HOA Fee: $295
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $422
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Ice Maker, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Cats Only, Cats/Dogs \ Dogs Only, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Common Prop Features \ Security Gate, Common Prop Features \ See Remarks, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ See Remarks, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Open Space, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Flat, Roof \ Torch Down, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 31, Type of Fireplace \ Wood, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Top Floor, Unit Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, Utility room location \ M, View \ See Remarks, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 42
- Floor size: 651 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 0704600310
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 80110177
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $244-335K.
Market guideZillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 29.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.8% less than in Seattle, and 41.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
|Other Units in this Building (40)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 231 Belmont Ave E|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!