231 E Daisy Cir, Romeoville, IL 604463 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2000 for $183,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 100 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1104073030120000
- Zillow Home ID: 55684200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 231 E Daisy Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60446 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 88% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% higher than in Romeoville, and 989.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60446 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Romeoville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60446 home values.
- 235 E Daisy Cir Romeoville, IL$190K--2.52,368
- 227 E Daisy Cir Romeoville, IL$198K--2.52,052
- 239 E Daisy Cir Romeoville, IL$194K--2.52,012
- 1589 Baytree Dr Romeoville, IL$164K42.12,400
- 1585 Baytree Dr Romeoville, IL$198K332,368
- 1593 Baytree Dr Romeoville, IL$197K42.52,540
- 1581 Baytree Dr Romeoville, IL$210K--2.52,300
- 234 E Daisy Cir Romeoville, IL$197K--2.51,992
- 230 E Daisy Cir Romeoville, IL$192K431,980
- 223 E Daisy Cir Romeoville, IL$205K--2.52,382
- 243 E Daisy Cir Romeoville, IL$222K--2.52,080
- 242 E Daisy Cir Romeoville, IL$203K--2.52,256
- 222 E Daisy Cir Romeoville, IL$193K331,950
- 1577 Baytree Dr Romeoville, IL$227K643,100
- 1597 Baytree Dr Romeoville, IL$213K--2.52,929
- 250 E Daisy Cir Romeoville, IL$151K32.51,992
- 247 E Daisy Cir Romeoville, IL$224K--2.52,189
- 1573 Baytree Dr Romeoville, IL$204K43.52,368
- 221 W Daisy Cir Romeoville, IL$191K--2.51,904
- 255 Lilac Dr Romeoville, IL$196K--2.52,406
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.