231 E Ellis St, Stockton, CA 95204
Sold on 5/22/13: $118,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,218 sq ft
- Lot:5,227 sqft
- Year Built:1948
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $118,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow204
- Parcel #12520050
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15321156
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$106,172||$91K – $122K||-$99||$87||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$937/mo||$796 – $1.1K/mo||-$21||$0.77||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts University home values will rise 17.1% next year, compared to a 18.8% rise for Stockton as a whole. Among University homes, this home is valued 29.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 57.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.7% greater than in Stockton, and 59.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stockton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University home values.
Neighborhood for 231 E Ellis Street
- 239 E Ellis St Stockton, CA$95K21.01,078
- 2642 N Hunter St Stockton, CA$76K11.0845
- 217 E Noble St Stockton, CA$104K32.0832
- 205 E Noble St Stockton, CA$158K53.02,225
- 237 E Hampton St Stockton, CA$161K32.01,630
- 239 E Hampton St Stockton, CA$88K21.01,014
- 233 E Hampton St Stockton, CA$153K3--2,289
- 243 E Hampton St Stockton, CA$93K21.01,113
- 216 E Arcade St Stockton, CA$156K32.01,798
- 2730 N San Joaquin St Stockton, CA$106K21.01,350
- 151 Blain Ave Stockton, CA$166K32.01,848
- 340 E Noble St Stockton, CA$81K21.0810
- 2417 N Hunter St Stockton, CA$87K21.0882
- 243 E Arcade St Stockton, CA$83K21.0800
- 339 E Noble St Stockton, CA$82K21.0809
- 225 E Arcade St Stockton, CA$154KStudio--1,872
- 328 E Arcade St Stockton, CA$110K11.0835
- 309 E Hampton St Stockton, CA$149K42.01,624
- 338 E Ellis St Stockton, CA$167K32.01,691
- 2403 N Hunter St Stockton, CA$82K21.0795
Nearby Schools in Stockton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005